Saturday, August 8, 2009

SHORT hair

wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my BABY butter cut hair lu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
one year plus d...butter become lady^^
(p/s: i know her attitude not act like lady = =)

NOW baby BUTTER is super CUTE.........WHAT?!!


"MISS MALAYSIA MALTESE DOG"

wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*CLAP*^^

O my baby~ o my baby~
why she so cute huh??
i also dunno!!!
WHY SHE DAMN CUTE!!
mauahahahhahahahahaha...

too excited jorrrr~~!!!

yesterday...bring her go grooming...
RM 60 but cut 2times = =
is quite cheap...KLANG MAH!!! LOL~
let's see the photo^^

- the 1st cut = = -


- quite ugly -


- another side?? why so weird!! -


- tie up her hair? ugly also! -


so?? why so ugly??
the body is short hair, but the muka there = =
LONG DE!!!
that's why bring her go cut second times^^

- is goin to pet shop again, and butter sleeping on my mum leg -


- reach lu~ -


- steady ya BABY^^ -




- I LOVE THIS VIDEO -


- IN FRONT -


- the head very CUTE^^ -


- looking my mum -


- short right? -


- call me MISS BUTTER -



mauahahahhahaha...
still got lots pic = =
ini macam sinnn la...

butter butter...






No comments:

Post a Comment