Sunday, August 16, 2009

090816

baby butter love my mum so much...

my mum went toilet, butter will wait outside the door..
my mum sleeping, butter will sleep beside her..
watching TV, butter will guai guai sit beside my mum and watched tgt..
well, sit on the car goin back home, butter will sleep on her leg..
LOL~i went back hometown only 2days..
butter dun want me d...TnT!!
go where also want my mum...!!

- sleep on my mum leg^^-


That is her attitude^^

this morning also...come and sleep with me...
hoho~ my mum not here mah...
i was wake up and look at butter face...
is it cute! the face...the small mouth!!
with all FLUFF~~
hahahhaa....
hope that everynight can hug her sleep..><
sometimes butter very cool...
dun want sleep with me..SOB~

- Can you plz dun kacau me? -


- wow~baby KI XIAO -

- butter sleep on my bed this morning, nice pose HUH -


No comments:

Post a Comment